1. Trademarks and Copyrights. The trademarks, trade names, logos, and service marks displayed on this Site (collectively, “Marks”), including, but not limited to, the names “Altreya Consulting LLC”, “Altreya”, Altreya Consulting”, “altreya-consulting.com.com” and the names of Altreya products referenced herein, are either registered or common law trademarks, trade names, or service marks and are our property or the property of our affiliates and/or third parties. You are prohibited from using any such Marks without our written permission or the written permission of the third party that owns any such Mark. This Site and all of its contents are Copyright © 2004 by Altreya Consulting LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any of the Marks or any of our or another third party’s intellectual property rights without our written permission or that of such other party that may own such Marks or rights. Any other use of these materials, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content of this Site is strictly prohibited.
2. Use of Documents. We grant you permission to use white papers, press releases and other publications (“Documents”) found on this Site, provided that: the copyright notice stated in the preceding paragraph appears on all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear; use of such Documents is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media; and no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited. The Documents do not include the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by us.
ALTREYA AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS AND/OR SOFTWARE PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THEIR USE REMAINS WITH THE RECIPIENT.
3. Software. Any software (“Software”) that is made available to download from this Site is the copyrighted work of Altreya and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by a License Agreement unless the user first agrees to the License Agreement terms and pays any applicable fees. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the terms of its License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with its License Agreement is expressly prohibited. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF ITS LICENSE AGREEMENT. ALTREYA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO SUCH SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND. Any Software which is downloaded from this Site for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software — Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Altreya Consulting LLC, 8 North Main Street, Pittsford, New York 14534.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE FOUND ON OUR SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE. WE PROVIDE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY OUR ENDORSEMENT OF THAT SITE.
5. No Warranty. WE PROVIDE THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE.
6. No Liability. YOU USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7.1 What Information We Collect:
Specific Identity Information: This is information we collect when you fill out a form on our site. If we’re gathering this data, you’ll know about it because you’ll be the one entering it. It may include (but is not limited to) your name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc. We request this type of information when you order a product or service, register for access to a secure area, participate in certain promotional activities, fill out surveys, and correspond with us. We also collect Specific Identity Information when you ask that we send products or information directly to other people; in these cases, we will also collect the information you submit about the recipient.
7.2 Why We Collect Your Information
We collect information to provide our customers with superior service and to provide all visitors a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience. For example, if you purchase products or request information on our site, we use your Specific Identity Information to fill your order or provide the requested information. We use Anonymous Identity Information on an aggregated basis to help us understand how visitors use our site and to measure interest in the various pages. We use this information to improve the content of our site and make it easier to use.
7.3 Sharing Your Information
We may be required to provide Specific Identity Information in response to a court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. We may release certain Specific Identity Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
Altreya or its related entities could merge with or be acquired by another business entity or their respective assets could be acquired. Should such a combination or acquisition occur, you should expect that Altreya would share some or all of your Specific Identity Information to continue serving you and other users of our site.
A “cookie” is a small data file transferred by a Web site to your computer’s hard drive. We send cookies when you visit our site. Accepting the cookies used on our site does not give us access to Specific Identity Information about you, but we can use the cookies to identify your computer. The aggregate information collected permits us to analyze traffic patterns on our site. This can enable us over time to provide you with a better experience on our site by improving the content and making it easier to use. For example, cookies can keep track of where you would like your newsletters emailed, or allow you to enter your password only once on pages where a logon is required.
7.5 Protecting Your Information
Altreya is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access and ensure proper use of information, we use physical and electronic security paired with tight procedural controls.
These terms were last modified on March 25, 2003
© 2004 Altreya Consulting LLC and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.